1. My voucher has run out and I can’t afford my healthcare coverage.
2. They dropped me off my insurance because they said I have a pre-existing condition.
3. My premiums are too high because they said my illness is too expensive to cover.
4. I got cancer and my voucher has run out of money. Guess I’m a dead woman.
5. My premium has still gone up even though I bought insurance out of state.
6. My taxes are still going up even though Trump and the Republicans said they would be lowered.
7. I’m moving because they built a pipeline by our house and the oil just leaked into the reservoir after the pipe cracked.
8. We can’t drink or take a shower because the coal company by our house dumped waste into the river.
9. The bank is taking my house away because they decided to raise my interest rate making me unable to afford my home.
10. I lost all of my 401k retirement savings because the market crashed once again.
11. My employer decided not to provide me with health insurance anymore.
12. My employer has just decided to lower our pay to 2 dollars an hour so we can compete with China.
13. Can you believe that global warming was true! Now we can’t even go outside anymore. Dangerous UV today.
14. I thought my police union was safe but now our whole department is privatized and we’re making 25k a year. Maybe we should have backed up the other unions instead of supporting Republicans when they passed right to work laws.
15. Our privatized fire department didn’t save my house from burning down because I didn’t pay the fireman bill this month.
16. They made me pull my son out of school because the money from his voucher ran out.
17. I can’t afford to take care of my unborn child so I will have to abort it the old fashioned way. Maybe I’ll use a coat hanger, or just thrust my self down a flight of stairs.
18. I can’t believe more women are dying of cancer in low income neighborhoods since Planned Parenthood was defunded.
19. My credit card interest rates just went up to 70%.
20. We can’t declare bankruptcy anymore since it has been abolished. I guess I’m destined for life long debt.
21. I can’t believe we have to pay for this damn wall!
22. My company has decided to make us work 15 hour shifts seven days a week.
23. The only news on TV is Fox. And the only talk radio I can hear is right wing hate radio.
24. Sheesh! I can’t find any info I need on the internet anymore because its banned.
25. I can’t believe the internet has been privatized and now I can’t afford to have it.
26. Wow I can’t believe we put all the Muslims and dissenters in interment camps.
27. They said my vote does not count because someone has the same name as me from another state
28. Guess what! Trump with the help of the Republican congress just abolished the main stream media.
29. Would you believe! Congress and the Trump administration just passed a law making it illegal to protest government.
30. I can’t believe Trump is running for a 3rd term.
31. Great! Trump just got us into another World War.
32. Wow I can’t believe Trump is using the military to patrol our streets after the last terrorist attack.
33. Guess what! Trump has just dissolved the Senate.
34. Did you hear! President Trump has just decided to rename himself Supreme Leader.
35. I always thought the Great Wall was meant to keep the bad people out but I never would have guessed it was meant to keep us in.
I understand that some of these statements may sound far fetched. I have looked into and examined the evidence of recent history and the warning signs are unmistakably there. You voted for this President and his party. You have decided that the right wing philosophy of Darwinism is the way forward for our country. And you will get to see first hand what your vote is going to do for you and your country. But please don’t complain to me or in front of me. You have voted to destroy our country and hurt myself and my family. You will get no sympathy from me just maybe a punch in the nose.